I'm here...I haven't disappeared. I also haven't dieted or been healthy or been working out as I should. I do have plans for it - as usual but struggling to be motivated and not feel like giving up before I even start.
Next week is crazy busy with a garage sale but my goal is that after all that craziness I will be able to find some time of routine. Bekah and I are going to take a swimming class together. While it won't be a lot of exercise for me I will at least be there and moving. : )
Thanks for hanging in there for me!
Janis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just make small changes while the craziness is going on - easy things like drinking lots of water. Start being aware of the things your eating so that when you're ready to go full blast, you'll know what your problem areas are.
*hugs*
it's a life long journey, for certain!
heather
Jani, you have two small girls. I have been there and done that, lol. My daughters are about 2.5years apart.
I concur with Heather.
It is probably easy right now to grab and run with your schedule and responsilities. I would not get overwhelmed with the long range picture. I would go with making digestable changes that fit you right now. Blessings to you!
Post a Comment